Κυριακή 5 Μαρτίου 2017

Believe... Vintage LO for 13 Arts

 
 
 Hello there!!! I 'm so excited to post for the very first time for 13 Arts Team ! 
This year I'll be a member of this talented team , working with my favourite products and having fun with this amazing DT!
Today we like to show the beautiful "Aria Story" wich contains 28 products .
 
 There are big and small papers, stencils, chipboards and beautiful stickers.
 
 
I chose to create a vintage LO. I used a lot of mediums , papers and stickers from the 'Aria Story " collection . As you can see I even used the white line of my paper , cause I don't like to throw anything away. I also used some chipboards coloured on purple and yellow -one of my favourite colour combo- and decorated with flowers and 13Arts elements.
 
This is my project.
 
And some close-ups.
 

Lista produktów/Product List:

 
 
 I hope you have been inspired and liked my page!
 Thank you for stopping by!
 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Ευχαριστώ!